F1

How did you get here?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JPedroCQF1 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

raymondu999
    Participant

Hey folks. Just very curious here. how did all of you find F1F here? An ad? Did someone recommend it to you? Or? To be honest I don’t even remember anymore how I got here!

ob1kenobi.23
    Participant

Always loved F1. Been following since 1950.

When I got a hand me down desktop, one of the first things I typed in was F1, & hey presto with some trawling discovered F1 Fanatic.

Was a lurker for a couple of years till shown how to register.

Now love the community & all the banter.

Anonymous

Like most of the good things I’ve found in life I just stumbled upon it with no idea of how I got here.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

I came here from Google many years back. The back button on my browser is broken and I’ve been trapped here ever since.

Ciaran
    Participant

Early 2009. I was looking for that year’s Renault livery and I stumbled upon F1 Fanatic. I registered a few months later.

Anonymous

“I was looking for that year’s Renault livery “

Good day for you then; you found this site and saw the gorgeous R29 livery.

Journeyer
    Participant

Hmmm. I think I found this through Google in the middle of Spygate in 2007. I was trying to look for fan reaction to what was going on.

Seems like ages ago now. :)

JPedroCQF1
    Participant

I think it was at the period that Journeyer said that I stumbled upon F1F. At first, I just read the articles. But then, I started comentating. And now this is the second webpage I open every day, the other one being F1.com, just to see if there’s something interesting there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.