F1

HRT’s logo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    PieLighter
    Participant
    Zadak

who knows

Maybe it’s the start of a new image for HRT. For the best in my opinion; I never liked their 2011 livery.

Their car at the recent tests was totally blank, thins indicates a change to come.

Just been on their website, the whole place has been recoloured to match this logo. I look forward to seeing the car.

GeeMac
    Participant

I quite like it, it’s a bit quirky, in a good way. I did like their 2011 livery, I liked it all season and fell in love with it when i saw it “in the flesh” at Abu Dhabi.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s a track I think. The main element vaguely resembles sector 2 of Catalunya.

Also, gold makes them seem like they’re loaded :D

sam3110
    Participant

De La Rosa was wearing white, gold and black overalls at Jerez, so i am hoping for a nice new car that uses quite a lot of gold, like the original B&H cars.

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/samfuzzy19/PDLR.png

http://f1ad.narod.ru/Seasons/1996/Photo/1996_Jordan196Peugeot_pre1.jpg

Alianora La Canta
    Participant

It looks a bit like the Circuit de Catalunya!

PieLighter
    Participant

That’s a shame, the 2011 livery was one of the best liveries I’ve seen for a while, right up there with Brawn IMO.

Fer no.65
    Participant

I hated the 2011 livery. The checkered flag and all… it was horrid.

I don’t like the new logo either, but hey… lets wait till the new car arrives. Backmakers should have the prettiest cars in the field, so the TV cameras show them at least because of their looks!

S.J.M
    Participant

It does look like its supposed to be a Race-track, of sorts. But damn, its hard to actually read what it says without having to decypher each letter individually.

I dare not think of how much of the teams budget was paid to whoever thought that logo up!!

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

De La Rosa was wearing white, gold and black overalls at Jerez

The logo also has what appears to be a pinkish-grey colour. I wonder if HRT are going to run a white, gold and pink car this year? That could look really good.

S.J.M
    Participant

@Prisoner Monkeys emm, not so sure myself. Im suprised they hadnt tried a red & yellow livery, keeping with the Spanish theme of their team, sort like how Force India paint theirs perhaps.

Fer no.65
    Participant

@prisioner-monkeys @sjm maybe they’ll run a gold and white livery like that one from Force India in 2008, before they switched to the indian flag colours.

I liked that one!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Personally, I think the new logo looks awful.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The logo is boring but if it means we get a livery like this then I’m happy :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Personally… I like the Logo… it looks cool… at least it´s different! And I agree with some here… the 2011 livery was horrendous!!! About the white and gold… well… Me living in Madrid can sort of understand it a bit…. They are going to have their base here and the Real Madrid also uses white and gold. Although it has nothing to do with it, somebody might like those colors for the team… Just an opinion….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.