F1

Hulkenberg confirms he’s not going to Renault?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

During the Force India live launch Hulkenberg said, and i quote “One crying eye as to not having a race seat at all this year”.

Is this as good as a confirmation that he will not take Kubica’s place at Renault? Which really leaves the seat between Senna and Heidfeld with the former with being the more touted.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

The guy has got plenty of time. If I was him I wouldn’t risk jeopardising my future with an unplanned year at Renault. I would bide my time at Force India and try to gain a seat the more traditional way.

TrueF1Grit

He has to say that, he can’t be at the FORCE INDIA launch, and say “Yeah mate, I’d take a seat at RENAULT over these guys”

He will of thought about it.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

It doesn’t matter. Eric Boullier has said that the choice is down to Senna, Heidfeld and Liuzzi.

S.J.M
    Participant

Why would he have been an option to begin with? He’s a rookie by F1 standards and has as much tracktime as Senna does. Sure hes quicker then Senna and spent a season in a better car, but if anyone here was Eric Boullier, would you choose him as the teams #1 driver? I know I wouldnt.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.