Hulkenberg confirms he’s not going to Renault?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of S.J.M S.J.M 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bradley Downton
    Bradley Downton

During the Force India live launch Hulkenberg said, and i quote “One crying eye as to not having a race seat at all this year”.

Is this as good as a confirmation that he will not take Kubica’s place at Renault? Which really leaves the seat between Senna and Heidfeld with the former with being the more touted.

Profile photo of AndrewTanner

The guy has got plenty of time. If I was him I wouldn’t risk jeopardising my future with an unplanned year at Renault. I would bide my time at Force India and try to gain a seat the more traditional way.

Profile photo of TrueF1Grit

He has to say that, he can’t be at the FORCE INDIA launch, and say “Yeah mate, I’d take a seat at RENAULT over these guys”

He will of thought about it.

Profile photo of Prisoner Monkeys
    Prisoner Monkeys

It doesn’t matter. Eric Boullier has said that the choice is down to Senna, Heidfeld and Liuzzi.

Profile photo of S.J.M

Why would he have been an option to begin with? He’s a rookie by F1 standards and has as much tracktime as Senna does. Sure hes quicker then Senna and spent a season in a better car, but if anyone here was Eric Boullier, would you choose him as the teams #1 driver? I know I wouldnt.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.