F1

Hulkenberg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sbl on tour
    Participant

hulkenberg, wheres he going next season?
    anyone know,
    hey frank, hows about taking him back

Let’s just say that Nico’s curry intake will increase exponentially in the next 12 months.

Ratboy
    Keymaster

Caterham going to be based in Malaysia??

AndrewTanner
    Participant

I reckon he’s got a good shot in Sutil’s Force India.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

A decision on Force India’s driver line-up was expected before the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Adrian Sutil requested that Vijay Mallya make his decision sooner rather than later, to give him time to find a seat elsewhere if Force India were letting him go. Mallya agreed, but hasn’t said anything since – and based on some of Sutil’s comments that it is “ridiculous” that he is currently without a 2012 drive after such a strong season, it would appear that Mallya hasn’t said anything behind closed doors, either, despite his apparent promise to do something about it six weeks ago. The date of the annoucement has apparently been revised to December 15, but given one broken promise, I’m not counting on anything. So I’m guessing all bets are off as to Force India’s 2012 line-up for now.

Estesark
    Participant

If not December 15th, then when? How long before the uncertainty affects the team’s preparation for next season?

I still think Hülkenberg will partner di Resta at Force India, but I’ve been surprised a couple of times in the past week, so what do I know? First I thought Renault/Lotus’s line-up would be Petrov and Grosjean, then Räikkönen and Petrov, but it turned out to be Räikkönen and Grosjean.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.