F1

If you could make a film on any F1 person who would it be?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Waiting for the Senna movie and a dull night in got me wondering if you could make a film on any F1 person who would it be?

Massa for me. Boy from Brazil thrown a life line at Ferrari when noone thought he could do it, worked alongside Schumi, first Brazilian to win at home since Senna, lost a title at the last corner, dog of a car in 09, nearly died, came back and struggled with Alonso. The end isn’t great but when he gets the championship it’ll be a much more cheery ending.

Alonso, Enzo, Dennis, Mansell, Piquet Snr, Prost, Hawthorn, Frank W and Gilles would be good to do too.

glue
    Participant

Johnny Herbert

Above all, I think I’d say Jackie Stewart. He wasn’t just a sublimely brilliant driver, he could see the madness around him for what it was and got out before it killed him.

Icthyes
    Participant

On top of these, Damon Hill. His dramatic F1 years were still just a sideshow for a dramatic life.

And maybe a Prost one for necessary counter-balance to the Senna film. That guy is just never appreciated enough in comparison.

Petrov’s Manager.

Mouse_Nightshirt
    Participant

Murray Walker. Never a dull moment!

damonsmedley
    Participant

Petrov’s Manager.

Is that the blonde one with the glasses they always show? And why Petrov’s manager?

But I would really like to see a film on Rubens Barrichello. It would be interesting to see how it was for all of those years at Ferrari and I know he has some amazing stories from Imola ’94 where he nearly became the weekend’s first victim.

Felipe Bomeny
    Participant

Rubinho or Massa would be great, dramatic videos. Gilles Villeneuve would be excellent, and so would the Super Swede Ronnie Petersen.

Macca
    Participant

Mine would have to be Sir Jack Brabham. To go halfway around the world and win the biggest motor sport championship is a fairy tail. Then to do it again in a car and with an engin that he built, well lets just say that will never happen again. Plus the man is just an absolute gentleman.

jihelle
    Participant

James Hunt with Ewan McGregor in the lead role, Stephen Fry as Lord Hesketh, Alec Baldwin as Richard Burton, Cameron Diaz as Susie, Danny de Vito as Teddy Mayer and Christian Slater as Niki Lauda.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Sakon Yamamoto.

Although Frank Williams would be a brilliant subject. To me, the guy is the epitome of F1 and there’s no one on the grid who I respect and admire more.

Anonymous
    Inactive

From pre-F1 Tazio Nuvolari, from F1 Jose Froilan Gonzalez, Maria Teresa de Filippis, Prince Bira, Stirling Moss, Jim Clark, Graham Hill, Jackie Stewart, Francois Cevert, Chris Amon, Ronnie Peterson, Gilles Villeneuve, Elio de Angelis, Andrea de Cesaris, Damon Hill, Rubens Barrichello, Juan Pablo Montoya, team principals Alfred Neubauer, Enzo Ferrari, Colin Chapman, Ken Tyrrell, Frank Williams (with Patrick Head), Giancarlo Minardi.

TommyB
    Participant

Max Mosley. Rated 18.

SoLiDG
    Participant

A movie called ‘BERNIE’

Bernie Ecclestone would make a good movie imo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Massa, Liuzzi or Badoer. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.