F1

Installing a logitech wheel

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

How do you install a wheel? What do I need to download from their website? How do I make it be recognised on my computer? Any help would be great thanks

Anonymous

Which wheel did you buy? Go to product support on logitech.com and download the drivers for your operating system and install them. Any other help just ask?

Windows: F1Fanatic2010

PSN: Bahamut_2010

Anonymous

Thank you! I’ve just got a new G27 and it says it is installed and downloaded but when I go on F1 2010 it doesn’t work. Ho0w do I make it work for F1 2010? I tried to go and change the cvar controls to cutom from keyboard but still nothing has happened? Any helps would be a life saver :)

damonsmedley
    Participant

Any helps would be a life saver :)

I know just the thing: wander down to your local electronics store and pick yourself up a Playstation 3. Upon arriving home with your Playstation 3, plug the wheel into it and join us for some racing shenanigans! :P

Did you get pedals too?

Anonymous

Yep pedals have arrived. Actually I am getting a PS3 or xbox for Christmas but I need to know which is best?

First and help with the wheel would be great from anyone please:P *begs*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.