Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 1 day, 10 hours ago

F1 discussion

Jenson Button to demo F1 car in Manchester

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 72 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AndrewTanner AndrewTanner 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mrgrieves
    mrgrieves
    Participant

Vodafone pay as you go purchased so i’ll be there.

Coming down from Aberdeen so if anyone as suggestions on where to park the car would be much appreciated. Cant wait

Profile photo of AndrewTanner
    AndrewTanner
    Participant

Well I could meet with you in Leeds Antony, i’ll have to go through there as i’m coming from Keighley.

Do we actually need to have a Vodafone SIM or is that just for the premium parts of the events, i.e competitions?

I was under the impression it’s open to anyone.

Profile photo of Antony Butler
    Antony Butler
    Participant

Yeah no worries, sounds good, i think Katy and Tom will be too, if they arnt working that is.

I think the SIM is needed for the fanzone stuff on Albert Square, the demo run itself is free, but i think stuff like the simulators and karts you might have to pay for unless you are on vodafone, thats the impression i got of it anyway.

Profile photo of mrgrieves
    mrgrieves
    Participant

How i understand it is the sim is only needed for the fanzone and go-karts. The demo is free

Profile photo of Hare
    Hare
    Participant

10 quid says some scousers will invade and nick his wheels…? :) How could they pass that up! 1x McLaren + 4x brick stacks… ;)

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Original post removed to poor taste.

Profile photo of beneboy
    beneboy
    Participant

Thanks Hare & Andrew – there’s nothing like a bit of derogatory stereotyping aimed at you, your friends, family and neighbours to make you feel like a valued member of the site !

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Apologies beneboy. Sorry to have offended you.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’d be up for meeting in Leeds station if I’m going. WHich is a possibility. It would be good to travel with people in the know, because I’m only 15, and I have no idea about Manchester.

Profile photo of Ell
    Ell
    Participant

Ill show you around Manchester Daykind. All you have to do is travel to the City stadium ;)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

And consequently feel sick. I’ll remember to take my air rifle with me. Old Trafford, The Etihad Stadium, The Willows, and if he’s there, Lewis Hamilton will all feel my wrath.

Profile photo of Ell
    Ell
    Participant

An air rifle wouldn’t do much good against that. You can happily bring a petrol bomb for Old Trafford though.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So can we arrange something for a meet up. Who’s travellign from Leeds, and where in Manchester are we meeting?

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Me and Antony (Butler_F1) are travelling from Leeds. Time wise it will have to be early. I checked train times last week but they will be subject to change with it being a Bank Holiday and more than likely there will be some form of engineering works.

Regarding being in Manchester, it depends what time train you get as to where you end up. All the stations are relatively central though from memory.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Ok, well I will be coming from Selby to Leeds, and maybe waiting in Leeds for a train to Mancheseter. I suppose if there are a few of us on the train from Leeds, it won’t matter where in Manchester we get to.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.