F1

Just for fun – ADRIAN NEWEY FACTS!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    davey
    Participant

I saw a post on the Ferrari comparison photos earlier today that inspired this thread. Please post your Adrian Newey facts here (in the style of Chuck Norris Facts). Just thought it would be a bit of fun!

TommyB
    Participant
    davey
    Participant

Thanks tommy. Didn’t know about that! But would be nice for people on here to come up with their own.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Or as there are loads for Newey try someone else like Bernie Eccelstone, Fernando Alonso or Keith Collatine facts? :P

DavidS
    Participant

I made a reference to his apparent ability to see air flow. Would that be it?

TommyB
    Participant

HAHA Keith Collantine facts? I like it!

Icthyes
    Participant

Keith is so fast at posting F1 updates he actually posts them backwards in time.

When he was a child, Keith wrote an F1 race review. It is now in the New Testament.

Using just two axis on a graph, Keith solved quantum physics.

luigismen
    Participant

Adrian Newey studies races from Keith’s post race analysis

Anonymous
    Inactive

Keith types faster than Sebastian Vettel can drive.

The truth behind the 08 title is that Keith accidentally wrote “Lewis Hamilton wins the 2008 WDC” but since everything Keith writes is fact Glock had to let Hamilton through for the title.

Ratboy
    Keymaster

Steph you cant blame my brother for Hamilton beating Massa to the title ;)

In a recent interview Keith said “if you think I type fast wait till you see my brother”

Keith employs Bernie to run F1 on his behalf

Ned Flanders
    Participant

Adrian Newey was the designer of Mika Hakkinen’s title winning McLaren MP4/13 in 1998. How’s that for a Newey fact?

Calum
    Participant

“Steph you cant blame my brother for Hamilton beating Massa to the title ;)

In a recent interview Keith said “if you think I type fast wait till you see my brother”

Keith employs Bernie to run F1 on his behalf…”

I heard Ratboy typed the above in 5 seconds flat!!! :O

davey
    Participant

Great idea steph. Keith Collantine facts please. Keith should then sell the best ones on t-shirts!

Icthyes
    Participant

Steph, were you referring to Keith’s accidental “Alonso wins WDC” headline ;-)

Ratboy’s are hilarious!

Keith once convinced Herman Tilke to change one of his circuit designs. That circuit is now Spa-Francorchamps.

Keith’s analyses are so well-balanced that they’re used to support the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

SoerenKaae
    Participant

Bernie Ecclestones office is situated at the end of the rainbow.

(Lots of gold + tiny little man = pot of gold and an elf)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.