F1

Karun Chandhok on 5Live

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I know he’d much rather be on track but I reckon he’s a very good addition to the 5Live team.

He’s obviously very enthusiastic about racing and he’s very knowledgable aswell.

Hopefully he does get back racing soon but if he doesn’t I’ll be flicking over to 5Live for his excellent commentary. Three guys seem to get on really well.

SoLiDG
    Participant

Yep, very true! I really liked his commentary this and last week. He’s a big F1 fan and enthousiast! Love the guy!

Hairs
    Participant

Guess who he’s a lot better than?

HounslowBusGarage
    Participant

Very impressed this morning. He was perceptive, erudite, knowledgable and witty. Nothing else required really.

I’ve nothing negative to say except that I’d like to see him back in his car.

What I liked best was he kept dragging the topic of conversation back to what was going on on-track instead of all the peripheral stuff.

wasiF1
    Participant

Chandhok have some experience on this as he was in Star Sports alone side Steve Slater.

Journeyer
    Participant

wasi’s right – Slater usually goes off-topic pretty often, Karun really learned his booth expertise there.

It would be a shame for us to lose him to you guys listening to 5Live, but it’s great to see that he’s really built up a fanbase outside of Asia in the last year. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Hairs: You wouldn’t need to be a rocket scientist to work that one out, but thats another discussion, and one that the BBC doesn’t seem to be taking any heed of

@Keith: I’ve nothing negative to say about him either. I’d love to see him back in the car. But with all the financial jibba jabba going on in HRT I’m not sure if he’ll get his chance. But I’m really quite impressed with his commentatory abilities.

Apologies for any spelling mistakes. My sister’s 21st was tonight and I’m, quite full. Apologies again and goodnight!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.