• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 1 day, 1 hour ago

F1 discussion

Kimi to NASCAR in 2012

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jihelle jihelle 4 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TommyB
    TommyB
    Participant

http://community.nascar.com/2011jeep/blog/2010/08/26/official:_kimi_raikkonen_signs_with_red_bull_racing_for_2012

It is believed Kimi Raikonnen has signed with the Red Bull Racing NASCAR team for 2012.

Profile photo of Icthyes
    Icthyes
    Participant

Good. Or rather not good, because the WRC desperately needs competition. But at least this might put an end to the wishful F1 rumours.

Profile photo of Macca
    Macca
    Participant

It’s a bad move because he is only going to get beat by Ambrose every week. LOL

Profile photo of Polishboy808
    Polishboy808
    Participant

Yay! I hate NASCAR and have a strong disliking of Kimi, but I do occasionally watch NASCAR ( When im desperate for some racing and theres nothing on) and I root for all the past F1 drivers (so Montoya, Piqeut and Karthikeyan) and maybe this will change my views on Kimi. I actually hope he is sucsesfull and and beats the Red Necks at their own game!

Profile photo of wasiF1
    wasiF1
    Participant

I don’t like Nascar or Indy car but will hate Kimi if he moves there.

Profile photo of plushpile
    plushpile
    Participant

I can’t see Kimi doing it.

Only because I can’t see him saying “The boys did a really good job this week and the Red Bull, Mastercard, Shell, Butterfinger, Wonderbread, Perier… car was the best today” when he wins…

Profile photo of Macca
    Macca
    Participant

I can’t see Kimi doing it.

Only because I can’t see him saying “The boys did a really good job this week and the Red Bull, Mastercard, Shell, Butterfinger, Wonderbread, Perier… car was the best today” when he wins…

HaHa, or taking a sip of Red Bull at the strat and end of every intervew he ever does.

Profile photo of jihelle
    jihelle
    Participant

May be Renault is going to Nascar then…

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86688

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.