Kubica in Merc – what do you think?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of wasiF1 wasiF1 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of

With that news about offer from Merc to Kubica (3-yr deal) I am wondering what you guys think about it?

Is it a right move for Kubica? Can Brown – Kubica be new WC duo? or should he avoid another German team after failure with BMW?

Profile photo of newnhamlea1

i wouldnt read too much into those rumours, the italian press is infamous for its manipulation of the facts.

Profile photo of Ned Flanders
    Ned Flanders

Well it seems little more than a rumour at the moment, but undoubtedly Kubica’s only real decision is choosing between Renault and Mercedes. And, on current form, I think Renault would be the better option. I’m still not convinced that Mercedes were anything other than one hit wonders, although signing Kubica on a long term deal would give them a great chance of repeating that success

Profile photo of Steph90

Better for Merc than it would be Kubica I feel

Profile photo of Scribe

I agree with Steph, Renault is clearly a team on the up, while this new system hasn’t been tested over a winter, with a good base they definatley have the development pace to challenge for championships.

Mercedes have markedly not prooved that.

Profile photo of James_mc

I’m not sure about this one. Certainly there’s not much to choose between the two but I reckon that the next 18 months are crucial for the development of Mercedes. If they nail it, I could see them realistically luring Vettel, particularly if Webber out-performs him in the WDC this year.

As for Kubica, the next few months are going to be important, but Mercedes seem to be standing still and Renault seem a little more like they’re moving forward.

Profile photo of wasiF1

Kubica is doing good with Renault & hope he will help the team develop their car into a winning machine so there is no need for him to move else where at least for 2011 & Renault will be happy to keep him with them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.