F1

Lewis Hamilton – Cars 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    sbl on tour
    Participant

anyone seen the lewis hamilton car from cars 2, complete with the little gap in the front teeth, wicked!

Stephen Jones
    Participant

i am genuinely excited about this movie!

sbl on tour
    Participant

steve,count yersel lucky as cars 2 is out in aus on 23rd june, uk has to wait til 24th july

dennis
    Participant

Will he complain about Lightning McQueen’s front wing?

Stephen Jones
    Participant

COTD

Anonymous
    Inactive
    TommyB
    Participant

Alonso is with him in the Spanish version. His car looks absolutely incredible. Awesome helmet design.

sbl on tour
    Participant

bout ye tommy, how did you find that out please?

BasCB
    Participant

Seems Petrov is in the Russian version! They really are doing a lot to get it international now.

Love that Alonso one Tom

Anonymous
    Inactive

Vettel is in the German version. I’m so tempted to buy all versions…

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Mark Winterbottom is in the Australian version, and Jeff Gordon in the American.

I’m so tempted to buy all versions…

I don’t think it would be worth it. It’s one scene, with all of two lines of dialogue for the characters. And it’s also in the native langugage, so unless you can understand German and Russian, both regional versions of the film are going to be compeltely lost on you.

sbl on tour
    Participant

there bound to be on u tube sooner or later

TommyB
    Participant

I put up a link to Alonso, Hamilton, Petrov and Vettel’s parts in Cars 2 – http://bit.ly/mcPPTB

It’s odd that Hamilton is in every version and they replace each driver. Also I hardly recognised Alonso when he was speaking Spanish!

Ned Flanders
    Participant

Hahaha I just watched them all, class! It’s so weird hearing them all speaking their own languages, Petrov in particular sounded great, while Jeff Gordon sounded to me like he has a future in voice acting when he gets sick of going round in circles

Also, let’s not forget Michael Schumacher’s contribution to the original Cars. However, judging by the quality of his voice acting, he must’ve turned up, recorded the line once, and left!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK1kpv5NA4g

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great job, thanks Tommy! All wonderful, apart from when Lewis tells that person: “Spanish. Not Italian!” and he answers: “Not Italian, this is a serious language”!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.