F1

Live Timing App

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    YoungGuns
    Participant

In a online game I play (Batracer) one of the users wrote a small app to record/analysis Live Timing from Formula1 .com

In Pieczar words

I have written a Formula 1 live timing application. It can be used as an alternative for the java applet available on the formula1.com site. To use the app you need an account on formula1.com – the same you use for the usual live timing. The application is much more functional than the formula1.com app, main features are:
    – gathering all live timing data – you can see lap time history of every driver,
    – session statistics – fastest laps, fastest pit stops, speed records, charts,
    – lap time comparison tool – allows you to compare lap times of up to 4 drivers at once,
    – head to head tool – a driver tracking tool – select two drivers and program will be calculating the gap between them, showing the differences between lap and sector times and drawing charts on every lap,
    – recording and replaying live timing – every session can be recorded and played later, very usefull tool when watching a replay of the race.
    IMPORTANT – read the README.html file – it explains in details everything about the application usage.

With approval from Pieczar here the Link
    f1lt.googlecode.com/files/F1LT-1.1.rar

It changed the way I watch and enjoy the race

raymondu999
    Participant

What’s it written in? What OS does it run on? Looks interesting.

W-K
    Participant

Thanks YoungGuns, Just what I wanted, just done trial, it picks up the final lap from Barcelona just fine.

Thanks again.

YoungGuns
    Participant

@ raymond the best would be to contact the writer directly
    his contact detail pieczaro @ gmail.com

From the other forum it was written in

C++ Qt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.