In a online game I play (Batracer) one of the users wrote a small app to record/analysis Live Timing from Formula1 .com
In Pieczar words
I have written a Formula 1 live timing application. It can be used as an alternative for the java applet available on the formula1.com site. To use the app you need an account on formula1.com – the same you use for the usual live timing. The application is much more functional than the formula1.com app, main features are:
– gathering all live timing data – you can see lap time history of every driver,
– session statistics – fastest laps, fastest pit stops, speed records, charts,
– lap time comparison tool – allows you to compare lap times of up to 4 drivers at once,
– head to head tool – a driver tracking tool – select two drivers and program will be calculating the gap between them, showing the differences between lap and sector times and drawing charts on every lap,
– recording and replaying live timing – every session can be recorded and played later, very usefull tool when watching a replay of the race.
IMPORTANT – read the README.html file – it explains in details everything about the application usage.
With approval from Pieczar here the Link