F1

Luiz Razia at Marussia in 2013

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel Fernando
    Participant

The brazilian press is confirming that Luiz Razia will be at Marussia.
    glo.bo/11ah89C
    bit.ly/12c5b2A
    bit.ly/VpSDgI

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

I wouldn’t go reading anything into that – the Brazilian press have a tendency to run any story that promotes Brazilian drivers. They’ve already tried “confirming” Bruno Senna at Force India.

Guilherme
    Participant

@prisoner-monkeys It’s easy to pick one shoddy report from shoddy journalists and say we have a “tendency” for it here in Brazil. I have seen these bogus reports happen numerous times from many different countries.

I have never, ever seen any turstworthy Brazilian reporter confirming Bruno Senna at Force India. This time, however, I have seen trustworthy reporters confirming Luiz Razia at Marussia (Luis Fernando Ramos, for example: http://www.totalrace.com.br/blog/blogdoico/2013/01/31/uma-excelente-oportunidade/). He says the deal was done last Tuesday, with backing from european investors, and the deal was confirmed by Razia’s PR manager.

Gabriel Fernando
    Participant

@prisoner-monkeys See my another topic, they were probably right…..

Gabriel Fernando
    Participant

@prisoner-monkeys …..in both situations, I can confirm to you that Razia will be at Marussia.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

I don’t want your confirmation. I want the team’s confirmation.

At the risk of being blunt, your personal guarantee doesn’t mean anything to me because I have no idea who you are or what your connection to Razia and the team is.

For instance, I could tell you that Vitaly Petrov will join Force India, give you my assurances that it will happen because I speak Russian, and you would have no reason to doubt me. Except that I’m an Australian high school teacher with no connection to any teams.

So you can understand why I don’t accept your confirmation – and there is nothing you can say that will make me believe it until (or if) Marussia announce it.

Gabriel Fernando
    Participant

@prisoner-monkeys I respect your opinion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.