F1

malaysian gp…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sbl on tour
    Participant

Although we are all waiting eagerly for race tomorrow morning, this isnt the only big sporting event of the day, infact i,ve relegated the gp to number 3 behind two other biggies.

The Masters, could we see Rory McIlroy win this, I do hope so, so “stand up that Ulsterman”

Heineken Cup rugby, Ulster are playing Northamton in the quarter finals at Milton Keynes, is on sky at 2.00, again “Stand up for the Ulstermen” (and the South Africans), we need to win this one !!

Also, at the moment, Leinster are beating Leicester and Crusaders beat Portadown this afternoon to reach the final of the Irish Cup, come on the hatchet men!

Now all I need is a Ferrari victory tomorrow (this is the longest shot of the lot, but you never know) Nearly forgot, Spurs won too!

RIISE

I think Rory as he has on a few occasions will fall back. I hope Tiger can keep up yesterdays form and get in the lead. About time he took back his rightful place as the best golfer in the world.

jonnyw360f1
    Participant

Well I come from Northampton and regularly go and see the Saints play…so Ulstermen, sit down! ;)

I miss Heineken Cup Rugby. Are Bath still in it this year?

RIISE

I miss Heineken Cup Rugby. Are Bath still in it this year?

Nope, come 3rd in there group.

Come on the mighty Leinster!!!

sbl on tour
    Participant

@johnny, better get down to milton keynes then, roger wison can sit down!!, wheres neil best these days ,always thought he was beezer

@magnificent geoffrey, of course not

@riise
    , rorys 4 clear now!

off to the lazyboy!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.