F1

McLaren’s chances at F1 2013

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Whats everyone thoughts on McClaren this year? As like I think they stand with quite a good chance especially with Benson and the fact he seems to do well in Australia

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

Benson? lol, you mean Jenson.

Like most years, I think McLaren will have a competitive car, but then ruin their chances at the times it really matters.

Nomore
    Participant

They can do well and maybe win in Australia, but for the championship they will not be contenders…
    They lose the last year despite having the fastest car in average and 1 of the 2 best drivers in the grid…
    unless Mclaren have managed to outdevelop Ferrari and Red bull by 1-1.5 seconds, i don’t see them in contention…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Never heard of Benson or McClaren. They probably won’t do all that well. I doubt they’ll even keep up with Marussia and Caterham

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

I hope its not Andrew Benson, he might drive a race that does not exist.

Todfod
    Participant

I think this season is going to be really tight amongst the top 4 teams. But even if Mclaren does produce a championship winning car, I just dont see any of their drivers capable of delivering the championship. I think Sergio will have a good go at it, but will still lack the experience going up against the Vettel, Alonsos etc.

Mike
    Participant

Sorry yh Jenson is who I mean not benson! lol

Mike
    Participant

They do also have some competition as well as Grosjean is going to be racing for Lotus, and despite his crazy driving he has won every championship he’s entered….

I’m more interested in seeing how well Miko Fulkenherm does for Jauber…

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

Hahahaha

“Never heard of Benson or McClaren. They probably won’t do all that well. I doubt they’ll even keep up with Marussia and Caterham”
    “I hope its not Andrew Benson, he might drive a race that does not exist.”

Win.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.