This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Francorchamps 1 year, 9 months ago.
The Ice Man again finishes in the points. What is the record for continually finishing in the points, is Raikonen the best or has there been drivers in the past who have done better???? any takers??
@george1066 See last week’s Stats and Facts:
2013 Chinese Grand Prix stats and facts: Alonso’s 31st victory puts him level with Mansell
1. M. Schumacher: Hungary 2001 => Malaysia 2003 – 24
2. F. Alonso: Europe 2011 => Hungary 2012 – 23
3. K. Raikkonen: Bahrain 2012 => Bahrain 2013 – 21
4. S. Vettel: Brazil 2010 => India 2011 – 19
22. S. Vettel: Singapore 2012 => Bahrain 2013 – 11
And currently, we have: Grosjean (4 since Australia) and Hamilton (4 since Australia). Massa was at 13 before Bahrain.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Log in or create an F1 Fanatic account.
Advert | Go Ad-free
Mercedes W06 picturesWilliams FW37 picturesFerrari SF-15T picturesMcLaren MP4-30 picturesLotus E23 picturesSauber C34 picturesForce India 2015 livery pictures
2015 F1 race, test and launch dates
Adverts | Go Ad-free
© Keith Collantine 2015 • Disclaimer