• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 20 hours, 43 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Old Webber and Button confrontation?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Matt Clark Matt Clark 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of timtoo
    timtoo
    Participant

hi all, was just watching this video getting my juices flowing for this season and just wondered what was the cause of the push from Webber at 4:30?

http://youtu.be/cDvux_FuoJ0

Hope link works currently on a mobile
    That’s why i love formula one is the name of the video if you search for it.

Profile photo of mclaren
    mclaren
    Participant

Ha, just saw the “push”; i’m pretty sure it was just Mark messing around, various drivers annoy others during their media interviews, Vettel always intruded Schumi’s interviews; so it was just a friendly push not a Hamilton-Massa esc push at singaore 2011!

Profile photo of Lemon
    Lemon
    Participant

Yeah looks like a friendly push!

Profile photo of timtoo
    timtoo
    Participant

Had that explanation on my mind as thought it would have been reported if it was more serious thanks chaps!

Profile photo of Bendanarama
    Bendanarama
    Participant

From what I’ve read around, JB and Webber are friends, so he’s probably just screwing with him.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Yeh nothing in that, just taking the p*ss. It was actually a good edit as we missed the smiles that were to follow.

Webber can be a strange chap when he has his ‘game face’ on- when he doesnt a great Aussie humour floats to the surface!

Profile photo of Matt Clark
    Matt Clark
    Participant

Awesome vid too, thanks ;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.