F1

Own Up Now: Who Else Was Fooled By Force India?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Calum
    Participant

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=4711ce541a&view=att&th=12f1047661a931c8&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

Quality April Fool’s prank, I walked right into it! Anyone else get fooled? :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

The link doesn’t work. Can you forward the email to daykind@live.co.uk please?

Thanks!

Calum
    Participant

This should work – I’ve uploaded the image to ‘imageshack.’

THE VJ05 – DRIVE OF YOUR LIFE

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/7575/forceindiaaprilfool.jpg

There is nothing else on the email.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If this was HRT, it would be no April Fools’……

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Hadn’t seen that until now but that just looks so badly done it’s totally unbelievable!

rabbit
    Participant

Lame : p

Calum
    Participant

Keith had the ‘competition entry form’ link up in a midweek round up, I’m sure, and I entered (even though I only have a UK provisional!).

I did at first because I saw the article on March 31st and did not assume it was fake. After they said it was fake I took it out of the round-up.

Calum
    Participant

Haha, Seems like it’s just me and Keith that they tricked… unless anyone else is owning up!

Icthyes
    Participant

I thought this was going to be a post about Force India fooled us into thinking they were going be rubbish this year and then pulled off 11th and 12th (then promoted) in Melbourne!

Hare
    Participant

I’m sorry, but if you fall for an April Fools prank, that introduces itself by saying ‘Happy April Fools Day’….. for that particular moment in your life? you’re a muppet.

Hare
    Participant

* damn you Rabbit and your cuter picture!! ;)

* incidentally, The film ‘Hop’ is coming out, I urge you all to see it.. !

BasCB
    Participant

I immediately thought it would be an aprils gaffe, not sure how much fun it was. I would be rather impressed if they would send the people entering the competition some team gear for their effort instead of this message.

jsw11984
    Participant

I fell for it for the same reason Keith did, it was posted on 31st march, but hey it was all in good fun

Hare
    Participant

it was posted on 31st march

Isn’t that 7 years bad luck to Force India then? Oppppppsssss…… or was it 1/4/11 in India at the time? :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.