• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 1 day, 5 hours ago

F1 discussion

Pass of the year – 2012 British GP

This topic contains 24 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 2 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Asanator
    Asanator
    Participant

Grosjean’s passes into maggots were immense, his pass on Rosberg was probably the better of the two but both had me wincing as they happened.

Profile photo of N7
    N7
    Participant

Kobayashi on Button then immediately Grosjean (lap 2?) was great too

Profile photo of Katie
    Katie

I’d have to say senna’s pass on the last lap and then defending that position.

Profile photo of SirCoolbeans
    SirCoolbeans
    Participant

I really enjoyed Senna pass at the end too.

Profile photo of th13teen
    th13teen

If Hamilton had made the re-pass stick on Alonso down Wellington when Alonso has use of DRS, and Hamilton got passed, but lack of grip made him lose the momentum in Luffield!

Profile photo of Adam Tate
    Adam Tate
    Participant

Here’s a second nomination for Massa on Schumacher. A great dive up the inside.

Profile photo of Younger Hamii
    Younger Hamii
    Participant

If Hamilton had made the re-pass stick on Alonso down Wellington when Alonso has use of DRS, and Hamilton got passed, but lack of grip made him lose the momentum in Luffield!

Theoretically speaking, Lewis did make the move stick on Fernando as he was ahead of him into & at the exit of Brooklands although Fernando re-passed him round the outside coming into Luffield.

Profile photo of Polishboy808
    Polishboy808
    Participant

Another for Massa on Schumacher. It was a squeeze, but Massa wasn’t afraid to make the move and it payed off. Not to mention it wasn’t a DRS pass….

I still don’t see how anyone can say that the repass that Hamilton put on Alonso was the pass of the race. It wasn’t even a pass, really, cause he had the position for less than a second…. Honestly it was more of a dive bomb than a pass.

Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

Thanks for contributing, everyone. The shortlist will now be drawn up and the ten most popular suggestions from the year put to a vote.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.