F1

Pass of the Year 2012 – Korean Grand Prix

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    raymondu999
    Participant

Not a shadow of a doubt in my mind – Hulkenberg on Hamilton & Grosjean.

bag0
    Participant

It has to be Hulk on RoGro and Hamilton.

Kingshark
    Participant

Hulkenburg’s pass was a winner!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agree, great, intelligent manoeuvre by Hulkenberg.

tmekt
    Participant

+1

RagingInferno
    Participant

As soon as it happened I knew it was going to be pass of the race, no matter what happened!

Mads
    Participant

I quite liked to see Kobayashi bounce between JB and Rosberg like a pinball on steroids.
    But the best move was definitely the Hulk on Grosjean and Hamilton. Just a brilliant move.

magon4
    Participant

I liked Hamilton’s comeback on Kimi after being overtaken because of struggling balance… no one saw that one coming! But HUL beat that.

Funkyf1
    Participant

Oh everyone is noticing Hulkenberg now…. Where’s the best thing since scottish sliced bread gone. Hulk maximized and capitolised today a lesson in how to race in my opinion, but not the only one, many drivers today showed great respect and skill.

Ivan Vinitskyy
    Participant

Exactly how is pass on a broken car be praised so highly? perhaps Petrov on Button should be considered too then?

necrodethmortem
    Participant

@ivan-vinitskyy Because: 1) Grosjean didn’t manage to pass that “broken car” and 2) He passed two cars in two corners, which requires a great deal of thought and skill.

raymondu999
    Participant

@funkyf1 I might be a minority but I’ve always said Hulkenberg was the next big thing. Di Resta, Perez, Maldonado, Grosjean etc… I rate them all lower than Hulkenberg

Cucamest
    Participant

Hulkenberg on Gosjean and Hamilton on lap 41 around turn 4 and 5.

Thanks for contributing, everyone. The shortlist will now be drawn up and the ten most popular suggestions from the year put to a vote.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.