F1

Pass of the year – 2013 Australian Grand Prix

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    raymondu999
    Participant

I must say there were quite a few moves, but none that really stood out for me. I’ll go for Vettel on Checo.

Edit by moderator:

We’ll be collecting your nominations for pass of the year throughout the season so make them below. Here’s the results of last year’s poll

David-A
    Participant

I’ll go for either Webber on Di Resta or Massa on Perez, since they weren’t with DRS.

andae23
    Participant

There wasn’t really a move that stands out, I think. I quite enjoyed Alonso on Hamilton

Giggsy11
    Participant

I’m not quite sure about Pass of the Year quite yet, I mean, there’s still 18 races to go. But pass of the race was Definitely Webber on Di Resta, awesome dummy maneuver.

Naomi Gluckstein
    Participant

Massa’s start did it for me, memories of Monza 96 start – almost

Antonio Nartea
    Participant

Webber on Di Resta. Definitely. Although Alonso’s “dodge & move” on Hamilton is worth a mention.

@raymondu999 Thanks for starting the thread.

andae23
    Participant

Was there a replay of Webber on Di Resta? I believe they only showed the live images from Webber’s onboard camera, right?

Aditya
    Participant

Kimi on Lewis proved as most crucial one though it isn’t automatically the best :)
    Webber on Di Resta is quite similar with Vettel-Rosberg last year, isn’t it?

tmekt
    Participant

@giggsy11

Yeah this thread is the first part of determining the best pass. There will be a one of these for every race, hence the title.

Or was this a sarcastic joke? I’m not quite sure

the_sigman
    Participant

Webber on di Resta or Raikkonen on Hamilton on the first few laps.

tmekt
    Participant

I don’t really remember any passes from the race. I was too excited of Kimi’s race that I didn’t pay enough attention. Sorry ;)

Kingshark
    Participant

Webber on di Resta was a carbon fiber copy of Vettel on Rosberg last year. It gets my vote.

Jungly
    Participant

Vettel on Perez looked like only top 6 pass that was on the limit.

Enigma
    Participant

Raikkonen on the outside of Hamilton in T13.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.