Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 8 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Pass of the year – 2013 Australian Grand Prix

Tagged: 

This topic contains 25 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Chris Chris 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    ShaneB457
    Participant

Alonso and Hamilton was the best battle and my favourite part of the race. Alonso’s overtake was good but Hamilton was struggling with his tyres I think at that stage which meant Alonso was able to break later than him fairly easily. My vote goes for Webber on Di Resta.

PhilEReid
    Participant

Have to say Webber on Di Resta was the best. Alonso V Ham was a good battle, and there were a few other battles, but no real other overtakes that stood out to me.

Yobo01
    Participant

Vettel on Sutil. It was a bit risky, but in the end it was a very strong manoeuvre.

Tayyib
    Participant

Vettel on Sutil.

RagingInferno
    Participant

Raikkonen on Hamilton. Very nicely executed, and it proved to be an important one for Kimi’s strategy.

Slr
    Participant

Alonso on Hamilton and Webber and Di Resta were my favourites.

Alex green
    Participant

ill go for kimi on hamilton,special mention to weeber on di resta and alonso on hamilton

Nicholas Sunderland
    Participant

I’d have to say either Räikkönen on Hamilton or Vettel on Sutil. The latter was really quite Kobayashi-style.

Todfod
    Participant

Alonso with the dodge move on Hamilton and Kimi and Lewi was pretty good too

Anonymous

Kimi when everybody in front of him tok their last scheduled stops. The overtake might not be that cool or jaw dropping, but the things the overtake resulted in definitely are.

Chris
    Participant

I gonna go with Vettel’s pass on Sutil. That was ballsy braking. He came from about 20 meters behind, and managed to out brake him into turn 3.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.