• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 16 hours, 10 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Petrov flipped the bird at Hulkenberg in Brazil

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ed24f1 ed24f1 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ajokay
    ajokay
    Participant

Hah, brilliant. Like me on the motorway.

Profile photo of celeste
    celeste
    Participant

lol haven´t seem this before…

Profile photo of Lin1876
    Lin1876
    Participant

That Murray Walker moment always makes me laugh.

Seems no-one saw this happen in real time, I wonder what Petrov was so upset about…

Profile photo of ed24f1
    ed24f1
    Participant

@keithcollantine @celeste @lin1876

That was during qualifying, it was clear to be seen on the regular FOM feed. In fact I’m surprised to have seen that quite a few people (not just here) missed it. What happened was fairly innocuous, Hulkenberg just got in the way of Petrov a bit.

Profile photo of the_sigman
    the_sigman
    Participant

Ι understand the pressure and andedralin these drivers have when driving, but where is the respect between them?

Profile photo of James_mc
    James_mc
    Participant

We’ve seen drivers do that before (DC on Schumi in France springs immediately to mind), but I’ve only ever seen it in-cockpit, and I don’t think as blatant as that! Haha!

I am torn however – I feel that the picture almost looks like a very clever photoshop image. I may well be wrong, and I hope I am!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

They are human after all! Barry Sheenes two fingers to Kenny Roberts is I think the best hand gesture ever in any motorsports.

Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

@ed24f1 I’ve just watched Q1 again and I didn’t notice it, was it definitely then?

Profile photo of Common Monsoon
    Common Monsoon
    Participant

Yeah, everyone was joking about it when it happened so I assume everyone knew! I too thought it was in Q1. May have been FP3, however. Things were getting pretty hectic towards the end of the session if I recall correctly.

Profile photo of ed24f1
    ed24f1
    Participant

Yes, you might be right – perhaps it was FP3 actually. But it was definitely on Saturday, not in the race. I didn’t watch the Friday sessions so it wasn’t then.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.