F1

Petrov flipped the bird at Hulkenberg in Brazil

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hah, brilliant. Like me on the motorway.

Ryan Williams
    Participant
    celeste
    Participant

lol haven´t seem this before…

Lin1876
    Participant

That Murray Walker moment always makes me laugh.

Seems no-one saw this happen in real time, I wonder what Petrov was so upset about…

ed24f1
    Participant

@keithcollantine @celeste @lin1876

That was during qualifying, it was clear to be seen on the regular FOM feed. In fact I’m surprised to have seen that quite a few people (not just here) missed it. What happened was fairly innocuous, Hulkenberg just got in the way of Petrov a bit.

the_sigman
    Participant

Ι understand the pressure and andedralin these drivers have when driving, but where is the respect between them?

James_mc
    Participant

We’ve seen drivers do that before (DC on Schumi in France springs immediately to mind), but I’ve only ever seen it in-cockpit, and I don’t think as blatant as that! Haha!

I am torn however – I feel that the picture almost looks like a very clever photoshop image. I may well be wrong, and I hope I am!

Anonymous
    Inactive

They are human after all! Barry Sheenes two fingers to Kenny Roberts is I think the best hand gesture ever in any motorsports.

@ed24f1 I’ve just watched Q1 again and I didn’t notice it, was it definitely then?

Common Monsoon
    Participant

Yeah, everyone was joking about it when it happened so I assume everyone knew! I too thought it was in Q1. May have been FP3, however. Things were getting pretty hectic towards the end of the session if I recall correctly.

ed24f1
    Participant

Yes, you might be right – perhaps it was FP3 actually. But it was definitely on Saturday, not in the race. I didn’t watch the Friday sessions so it wasn’t then.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.