F1

petrov oilski

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    sbl on tour
    Participant

petrov is a new addition to the cars 2 characters, he joins lewis hamilton, francesco, david hobbscap et al

Calum
    Participant

The F1 style car freom Cars2 (Francesco Bernoulli) has a livery that I thought the ‘Italian 150 years’ Ferrari 2011 F1 car would have – yeah it’s red but also more Italian!

robbiepblake
    Participant

Really? I would’ve thought they would’ve wanted someone a bit more successful and famous. Nothing against Petrov, but he’s hardly Hamilton or Schumacher.

sbl on tour
    Participant

yep, but he looks a crappy little car

TommyB
    Participant

I hope he gets a trophy and says “I sleep with tonight”

jsw11984
    Participant

Where did you find this information?

Calum
    Participant

Just google search ‘petrov oilski’ and there are results showing this story, the film has the Queen and Prince ‘Wheeliam’ in it too!

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

The character is just known as “Petrov”. There’s no word on whether or not Vitaly Petrov will actually voice him.

butterdori
    Participant

Do we know of any other Petrovs?

AndrewTanner
    Participant

To be fair Petrov is hardly an uncommon name.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Exactly. It roughly means “son of Peter” in Russian.

Calum
    Participant

Anyone see the ‘Nigel’ character from Cars 2 yet? A British Racing Green Aston Martin, with number 9 and a Union Jack decal – that famous Aston gril looks an awful lot like a moustache to me. Surely this is based on Mansell,

I’m half expecting this character to lead the big race in the movie, before it’s tyre bursts on the last lap allowing the main one to win. Pity it’s not got a red 5…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAzSIg0NVcQ&feature=related

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.