F1

Pit stop videos and facts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Randy
    Participant

Hi guys

I’m making a private presentation about managing people and as an example i want to use F1 pit crews. The best bits that interest me are Button’s pit stop record from Hockenheim 2012 as an example of perfect team work. I’d like to find also videos of botched pit stops, like Rosberg from 2010 when his unbolted wheel came off straight onto other pit crews, and those were front jack man’s mistake led to a lenghty stop.

Now, the hard part – It would be best to get the shots from camera abowe the pit garage, to show whole team at work.

Any hints on where to find such footage? I’d be hugely grateful for your help.

Also, if you know, share some pit crew facts. I remember one – Ferrari has had one mechanic holding the airbox during pit stop to stabilise the car and make tyre change bit easier and more reliable – great example of how even simple ideas can enhance team’s performance.

I’m looking for more of that, so your help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

It would be best to get the shots from camera abowe the pit garage, to show whole team at work.

I think there have been some like this in the “fans’ videos” features previously – have a look here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.