F1

Please help my F1 friend! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Journeyer
    Participant

Folks, not very often I ask for help, but I am now. :D

I have a friend, Amy Fulton, who joined a promo by Air Asia Australia. The prize? An all-expenses-paid trip to Korea (including Team Lotus Paddock Passes) to watch the Korean GP. Not only that, but she’ll be a fan ambassador for the weekend, tweeting and blogging about her whole experience. Amy is a Team Lotus fan (her favorite driver is Heikki) and I feel she really deserves to win it!

And all it takes are a few clicks to help her win!

1. Go to the AirAsia Australia page and Like it: https://www.facebook.com/AirAsiaAustralia

2. Go to Amy’s photo here and Like it too: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=199517683415988&set=a.198624783505278.50261.142065425827881

And that’s it! You would’ve helped a deserving girl win a trip of a lifetime.

Let’s go Team Amy! :D

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Done! Good luck to her.

Journeyer
    Participant

Thanks, Andrew! :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks guys, I know a like takes just a couple of seconds of your time but it means so much to me.

I don’t want a non-F1 fan to win the ultimate F1 Uber fan prize!

davey
    Participant

Done and done

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alright thats done. Good luck to you Amy. :)

TommyB
    Participant

Sorry I can’t I use Tweetdeck. J/K

She deserves it after the ridiculous situation that happened with the Australian GP Twitter. Good luck to her.

damonsmedley
    Participant

What happened with the Australian GP Twitter? I was tweeting like crazy trying to get a paddock pass and even met the Virgin Racing PR manager who took my mobile number and said he’d talk to the Australian GP promoters to see if he could get me a paddock pass. I never heard back, although I did enter all of the Australian GP Twitter competitions. I wasn’t aware there were so many Australian F1 fans at the Grand Prix who were following @ausgrandprix on Twitter!

Oh, and I liked those things for you, too! :)

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Done – all the best! That’s a really great prize!

BasCB
    Participant

Done, good luck Amy!

TommyB
    Participant

@damonsmedley

Basically Amy entered a competition to win a Lotus garage tour during the Oz GP weekend. She won it fair and square and then they decided to do the competition again.

http://sidepodcast.com/post/justice-for-amy-how-the-australian-grand-prix-screwed-up-their-lotus-pit-tour-competition

JT19
    Participant

Romeo…..DONE!! Good Luck Amy!! ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve done it.

dam00r
    Participant

Done!

Journeyer
    Participant

Davey, spud, tommy, damon, Dan, bas, JT, Fixy, and dam00r, super-duper thanks to you all! :) Loooong way to go yet! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.