1. China – Everyone was in the battle for the win, from Hamilton, Vettel, and Button to Rosberg and Massa. So much great overtaking, and both in and out of the DRS zone. Great scrap between Schumi and Alonso, and who can forget Webber’s epic charge through the field. Best race I’ve ever seen.
2. Germany – Great three way scrap all race long. Three different drivers with different, but evenly matched cars. Lewis’s awesome pass on Alonso after his pits. Vettel struggling with Massa. :P
3. Canada – Fantastic win by Button despite being 21st only 17 laps before the end. Kobayashi and Schumacher had their time to shine, and Vettel cracking under preasure.
4. Hungary – Great race, plenty of action in the first half, cooled down in the 2nd half. Great fight between Button and Hamilton.
5. Monaco – Best Monaco dry race I’ve seen in a long time. Great racing, we had plenty of overtaking and crashes. To bad the red flag stole us an epic finale laps.