F1

Qualy live stream BBC unavailable?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Herheijm
    Participant

I am using a paid proxy server to connect to the BBC iPlayer and live streams. This morning I was however not able to watch qualy online, it said something like “an error occurred, check back later”.

Can a UK fanatic maybe confirm to me that the stream was not working? Then I know there is nothing wrong with my setup. I am so scared right now that I cannot watch the race tomorrow morning.

Thanks for any replies..

sw6569
    Participant

It was working fine for me when watching the driver tracker

Doance
    Participant

I watched the qualifying with this stream http://onehd.com.au/motorsport-live-streaming.htm it uses BBC commentary so go there if your feed isnt working for the race.

Herheijm
    Participant

@ sw6569 I see, but I only tried in the beginning of the show (buildup). So maybe it was working later. Did you follow it from the start? The BBC had problems, they mentioned during the show, with the audio sync..

Ads21
    Participant

I watched the whole thing on the BBC website and it all worked fine for me, I’m in the UK.

Herheijm
    Participant

Ok… So then it might be that it is not possible at all to watch the live stream using a proxy server.

Anybody with experience?

Icthyes
    Participant

I had this with the Speed streaming of practice, the quality on the BBC feed was appallingly pixelated so I decided to give it a go. It wouldn’t work for a while and then suddenly did. I suspect a proxy server would aggravate connection issues as it’s another thing for the data to go through.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.