Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 1 hour, 50 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Question for F1?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 20 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of pepsiperfect pepsiperfect 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of HongKongs23
    HongKongs23
    Participant

Hi!!! my English is not big!!!, but I am a new here, do not know who the greatest big boner (I do not know correct English words!!!) this year? I learn F1 just this time and I am like it! Sometime I want to know this answer to question about the statistics record for a big one this time. thanks Formula 1!!!!!

Profile photo of Rucknar
    Rucknar

Hi HongKong,

The most unrivalled ‘big boner’ would be Mr Michael Schumacher but he isn’t the racer he once was.

Welcome to the forum :)

Profile photo of HongKongs23
    HongKongs23
    Participant

Welcome F1 as well! I write “Mr Michael Schumachers” in (google) to show me this driver. A big driver it is!!! Win the :Grand Prix: a lot? Good ,thanks! I am like F1 already!!!! is it very noisily to see it? where do you get the f1? I think it would be big to go in town with f1 to be speedy in the all the cars!!! is they high priceful?

Profile photo of Ned Flanders
    Ned Flanders
    Participant

Sorry, but I have to ask: are you trolling?

If not, try Wikipedia, you’ll find some huge boners on there!

Profile photo of ajokay
    Anonymous

I smell a Troll.

Profile photo of James_mc
    James_mc
    Participant

Is “boner” not the word that Americans use to describe a big mistake etc?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I smell a troll also. While thire English is broken, the spelling is perfect…..

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Yes, and they put how they don’t know English words right after “boner.”

Something doesn’t seem quite right here…

Profile photo of US_Peter
    US_Peter
    Participant

If this person were using something like babblefish or google translator that could explain the terrible grammar with perfect spelling. Could be a troll as well though.

If you are for real, here’s a link to the Chinese Wikipedia page for F1, if it’s not blocked: http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh/%E4%B8%80%E7%BA%A7%E6%96%B9%E7%A8%8B%E5%BC%8F%E8%B5%9B%E8%BD%A6

Profile photo of Frans
    Frans
    Participant

If you guys wondering how it would translate to English, try this link: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fzh.wikipedia.org%2Fzh%2F%25E4%25B8%2580%25E7%25BA%25A7%25E6%2596%25B9%25E7%25A8%258B%25E5%25BC%258F%25E8%25B5%259B%25E8%25BD%25A6&lp=zh_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

Google translate does produce a better translation, but because of that I use Babelfish :)

-edited the link

Profile photo of Alexi
    Alexi
    Participant

Wow, you guys really expect the worst from everyone! He could very well be a real dude with my experience on orientals trying to speak english in the internet. I remember very well a japanese girl on a videogame forum who always said something like “Japan is games. PS3 is games.”

Profile photo of flamer92
    flamer92
    Participant

in the unlikely event that the original question was what you meant to say, Heikki, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yDWRQA0fY8

Profile photo of Ned Flanders
    Ned Flanders
    Participant

Alexi- you’re right, he may well be, in which case apologies. But I’m naturally sceptical of everything I see on the internet. And besides, if his English really is as dodgy as it seems, he probably won’t get what we’re saying anyway!

Profile photo of Alex Bkk
    Alex Bkk
    Participant

I’m laughing too hard to worry about trolls!

Good one!

Yes, Ned, I include/understand why you can suppose that this man can test d’ to have a laughter with us. C’ very d’ is a thing; an amusing manner to write something in English and to again translate it into French before the translation which in l’ English still, the result of which I very show for you in that the comment.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.