F1 Fanatic - F1
157. I got 150 in 5 minutes then struggled! I can’t believe some of the ones I missed though and got one of my guesses’ first name wrong.
174. I can’t beleieve I got that many though, I’m only 15!
178/180. I missed Piero Taruffi (1952) and Peter Collins (1956).
175. I missed Regazzoni (twice) and three drivers with single ones.
I have made a few quizzes as well including GP history ones. Four so far, next one coming up next week, before Spanish GP.
Same as fixy…though I did guess on a few of them!
I missed out on 3rd place in 1971 (Cevert).
159 only champs i forgot were Clark and Rindt
great game though
165, missed Fagioli, Taruffi, Castelloti, Musso, Brooks (2), Mclaren (3), Gunther, Peterson (3), De Angelis, Albereto.
Even though I’ve only really followed F1 since 2009, I still missed a handful, like Stewart, Moss, Fittipaldi, Rosberg and others. Typing in Hill saved me from complete embarrassment; I had never even heard of Phil Hill! What made me really embarrassed was that I spent 2 minutes trying to remember Mansell’s name; I could only picture his face (and his moustache!)
At the end I got desperate. I spent the last 3 minutes not getting a single hit. I even resorted to typing in names like Karthikeyan, di Grassi and Legard, I was that desperate for names!
I cheated, and surprisingly got a perfect score.
I couldn’t spell half them: but still got a respectable 160.
example: Icxs, Patresi, Arnou, close but not acceptable.
168, without cheaating. Not bad for a 12 year old! But seriously, i do read a lot of f1 books. The best one i have is an itv sport one, with every seasnon review and tables, great drivers circuits and teams!
138. I forgot Stewart : ( but still pretty good considering I haven’t followed F1 much over the years.
177. I missed José Froilán González twice (1951,1954) and Luigi Musso (1957).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.