F1

Race Of Champions…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rucknar
    Participant

Hello,

I’m in the UK, is there any easy way i can watch this online or on Sky this weekend?

RIISE

Erm well I know this is going to be on Motors TV, other than that i’m sure there’s somewhere on the internet you can watch it, scour Google.

Rucknar
    Participant

Perfect! I’ve set it to sky plus :D

Enigma
    Participant

Any free live stream?

US_Peter
    Participant

The official live stream for the weekend is €4,99 which would’ve been great if it worked well!!!! I had nothing but problems with the feed. I missed the GB vs. France semifinal completely due to the feed giving out, and it temporarily died on me again right in the middle of Vettel’s final round. The champion of champions is on too early for me to catch tomorrow, so hopefully the repeated stream will work better than the live stream did.

Schumacher was stunning in the last few rounds, after he got warmed up and the crowd got excited he really drove flawlessly. I can’t say the same for Vettel.

RIISE

What time is the repeated stream on? I bought the feed but missed it due to visiting family.

US_Peter
    Participant

I wasn’t able to figure out how to watch the repeated stream. The whole streaming thing was a rip-off and I intend to send them an email to make sure they know how poorly it actually functioned.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.