F1

Raikkonen races buggy in Kim Dotcom's new music video

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kimi Raikkonen appears in the new music video released by Kim Dotcom, the multi-millionaire founder of Megaupload. Raikkonen appeared in a video shot on the Nurburgring Nordschleife with the extradition-dodger four years ago, and the footage in it of them racing buggies appears to have been shot then:

If you can make it all the way through without hitting ‘mute’, you’re made of sterner stuff than I.

bosyber
    Participant

LOL, I just didn’t switch on my speakers, that helps. So, is this purely to annoy the USA prosecutors who want him extradited to the USA for a trial? Guess there’s a lot you can do with old footage even if most if your money is frozen.

Mathers
    Participant

All the way through, full volume. Well, I had to make the rest of my street suffer too didn’t I!

Shame Kimi was only in it for a few seconds, he should have been the star attraction!

BasCB
    Participant

I got your dare keith and put went through the whole “the good life” thing with sound on. Thank god there are some nice car shots (few years old but whatever) in there to survive.

zimkazimka
    Participant

How did you manage to spot Kimi at all? It was literally blink-and-you-miss-it cameo, wasn’t it?

Sven
    Participant

Ice Man the best ever!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.