F1

Red Bull Milton Keynes celebration with Vettel and Webber, December 10th

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber will drive at Red Bull’s celebration event in Milton Keynes on December10th:

Red Bull Racing is pleased to confirm that World Champion Sebastian Vettel, Mark Webber, Christian Horner and Adrian Newey will attend the team’s celebration show run event in Milton Keynes on Saturday 10 December.

In collaboration with Milton Keynes Council, Red Bull Racing has organised the event to celebrate their achievements this year and mark their double Championship success for a second successive season.

The show will take place along the full length of Midsummer Boulevard in Milton Keynes, between Centre MK (Saxon Gate) and MK Station (Grafton Gate) and feature two Red Bull Racing Formula One cars, driven by Mark and Sebastian.

Red Bull Racing Team Principal, Christian Horner commented: “It’s great news to be able to go ahead with this event in Milton Keynes with both drivers and two cars. It’s been home for our factory since Red Bull entered Formula One in 2005 and we get excellent support from the city; it will be fantastic to be able to put on a show and give something back. I think most of the staff will be attending with their families, which I’m extremely pleased about. I’d like to thank the council for all their efforts and I’m looking forward to the event – it will be the first time we’ll have two cars and both of our drivers at a running show car event, so it will be a great way to finish the year.”

Milton Keynes Council Leader Andrew Geary said: “Our warm congratulations go out to the whole team at Tilbrook in Milton Keynes. The city benefits enormously from having Red Bull Racing based here – it shines a massive spotlight on the city, bringing in tourism, investment and providing hundreds of jobs locally, ensuring that MK is firmly on the map. It’s fantastic that both drivers are confirmed for the event.”

SiY
    Participant

Adam Cooper on Twitter says this will be at 2pm, backed up by a friend of mine who works at RB (the cars should finish running around 3pm).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.