• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 38 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Red Bull Racing illustrations

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Jezson Jezson 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    PJ
    Participant

Hey guys, just wanted to share this with you all since F1F has been a great support (both keith and all of you) of my poster designs from last year.

Around a month ago red Bull got in touch and asked me to illustrate the banners for their 20 races this season, and the project went live this morning :)

You can find them at my own site and Red Bull’s through the links below, hope you like :)
    -
    http://pjtierney.net/Red-Bull-Racing-Banners
    http://www.redbullracing.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Event/Australian-Grand-Prix-021243164077648/?raceId=48
    -

matt90
    Participant

Wow, congratulations!

Shame you had to use the new noses. Shame the teams had to use the new noses.

damonsmedley
    Participant

Well done! Fully deserved! I hope FOM end up employing you, because you’re really getting involved now.

PJ
    Participant

@matt90 Fun fact: I used an RB7 illustration as a placeholder and had the RB8 drawn up the day the car launched. Red Bull were fantastic and sent over anything that was needed to get ‘er done.

@damonsmedley Who knows? Still can’t believe all of this to be honest, it’s a bit of a fairytale.

Joey-Poey
    Participant

Well deserved and congrats :). These are looking fantastic! Glad to see your talent did not go overlooked.

JPedroCQF1
    Participant

They look great! And that’s anything I can say right now. I’ll just appreciate your work for the next 30 minutes.

Jarred Walmsley
    Participant

Congratulations @PJ well deserved, like Damon said hopefully this will prove to be a springboard into even deeper F1 stylings.

PJ
    Participant

Thank you everyone :)

Fixy
    Participant

They’re amazing! Well done!

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Looking good @pjtierney I love the style of them all. The colours really do come out at you so vividly. Well done on your success with RBR! Surely you have a shot at replacing Webber once he hangs up his helmet?!

PJ
    Participant

Ha, only if I can do the entire season on my Xbox :D

James
    Participant

These are absolutely fantastic and so is all of the other work on your site. Good job!

Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

Great job @PJTierney – they look great!

PJ
    Participant

Thanks again :)

You can also spot them on Red Bull Racing’s Fanzone pages for each race: http://fanzone.redbullracing.com/photos/rbr-2012/races/

BasCB
    Participant

Really great to see these excellent designs used in cooperation with the excellent team that Red Bull is @pjtierney, the designs and colours are lovely.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.