Recently I went to my local Infiniti dealership here in Canada to see the Red Bull F1 car on display. The car’s on tour and for me I saw it a few days after the German Grand Prix. I spent about an hour getting the best shots I could and the only regret I have is that I didn’t have a large enough memory card.
I also entered a contest to win tickets to the Grand Prix in Austin this year.
1. Less dramatic V-nose than RB6.
2. Exhausts are on top of the very small side pods, not on side just above floor like RB6
3. Hot air exit is too small to be an RB6.
4. Side-pod deflectors are much larger here than they ever were for RB6.
5. Finally I reckon the nose is slightly too low to be an RB6.
@andyredden-on-f1 Yeah you’re right about it being an RB5. Looks like a late season RB5 when they put the shark fin on it. I was never aware the RB5 had the v-nose, so when I saw it on this car I thought it was the RB6.