F1

Rememberance day in F1?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    BenH
    Participant

Just a quick question really. With all the furore surrounding the British football teams having poppies on their shirts this weekend, does anyone know if any of the British drivers/teams are showing any support this weekend as I’ve not seen anything on the pictures so far.

xtophe

Button and Hamilton both had poppies pinned to their race overalls in the press conference. Aside from that I’m not sure.

Maksutov
    Participant

what is a poppie

BenH
    Participant

Good to see. Was not sure as was thinking they would have been more prominent on Friday. Seeing a poppy on one of the cars would have been a nice tribute.

Force Maikel
    Participant

@Maksutov please tell me you are joking

Anonymous
    Inactive

FIFA keeps shooting at their feet, England and France won the war why not wear the poppies. FIFA just does whatever they can to upset everyone. I cant even believe how they managed to escape the playoff against Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Maksutov the name gives it away, its a flower a poppy, the same flower (arabic species) you extract the opium.

Maksutov
    Participant

@keithcollantine

ah, i c ;) thx

@force-maikel

no i won’t ;)

@ukfanatic

mmmm opium niiiiiiceeeeeee….

Asanator
    Participant

LOL Maksutov!

Fer no.65
    Participant

I think I remember Eddie Jordan not wearing a poppie during pre-race, while Jake Humprey did wear it. Is it because he’s from Ireland?

Just asking…

Bradley Downton
    Participant

I would just like to say, EJ was wearing a poppy yesterday, but it was one of them really really small new metal like ones they have brought out this year

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.