Well I used the Legard blog because it’s where I got my inspiration from, and you have to admit it works from a lexical perspective. You don’t have to go with a negative perspective, pick a blog and work through it.
Keith, I hope you’re not accusing me of being an oddball with a weird sense of humour…
So, working from http://www.jamesallenonf1.com , and adding references to Bears, we get:
* Bears on pole for first Korean Grand Prix
* Drivers concerned about pit lane entry and “dangerous” Bears in Korea
* Webber fastest as F1 warms to Bears
* Boost for Bears as Vodafone extends title sponsorship
* Brawn gets ambitious for 2011 and talks of his Bears
* Why would Massa help Bears?
* Ecclestone warns teams to look after their own bears
* “The bears nearly ripped my head off” – a ride in a 2 seater F1 car
* Horner: “I promise the Bears will not interfere” in driver title race
* How big can the F1 Bears get?