F1

Renault in Monaco

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Enigma
    Participant

Renault is known for having good traction and this year looks like no expection. They were very competitive in Singapore in 2008 and 2009, and very much so in Monaco last year as well – we all remember the fantastic weekend of Robert Kubica.

They seem to be slightly off the pace of the top 4 teams at the moment, but can that change in Monaco? How strong will they be there?

Icthyes
    Participant

Depends if Heidfeld can get it together and Petrov keep it out of the barriers. Yes he did well in Australia, but ever since, I’m not so sure.

TommyB
    Participant

Hopefully very. I’d really like them to win a race this year but I don’t see them beating the two podiums they got in the first two races.

Cacarella
    Participant

Unfortunately (or fortunately if you’re not a Renault fan) they’ll be missing two key components at Monaco this year…

Kubica’s balls.

sbl on tour
    Participant

tommy, there his no way in this world that the regie is going to win anything this year, in fact if they do I,ll run round nurburring stark b .. naked next year and the old track at that!

and as for monte carlo those two will probably repeat that infamous 1982 performance of prost and arnoux

Macca
    Participant

tommy, there his no way in this world that the regie is going to win anything this year

They could win the drivers championship this… oh wait no they couldn’t.

Well they could win the constructors… hang on, wait, no they can’t.

At least they could be the best Renault team… oh forget it, your right, they want win anything. :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.