F1

Sauber C32 Launch Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    andae23
    Participant

I don’t know how, but I completely missed this picture of the new Sauber C32:
    https://twitter.com/OfficialSF1Team/status/290782659498635265
    Though it isn’t the most telling picture in the world, it does look like Sauber are going for a low nose this year! :)

electrolite
    Participant

Seems to be more teams than usual giving cheeky little sneak previews! Of course I’d love to say that this confirms the car’ll be white, but for all we know there could be more black again.

So, the C32 is the next car to be launched.

Are you people ready for this?

CAUSE I DON’T THINK YOU PEOPLE ARE READY FOR THIS.

THIS. IS. THE. SAUBER. C32. BABY.

The GREATEST TEAM on the grid is about to launch the GREATEST CAR in their 20 year history. GET. HYPED.

E21? Sounds like the name of some stupid X-Factor group.

MP4-28? Oh look, it’s the EXACT SAME CAR as last year.

VJM06? You name your car after yourself? Ego, much?

Real men don’t name their chassis after themselves, like some insecure baby with validation issues – real men name their car after their wives. Why? BECAUSE THAT’S SOME ROMANTIC ****.

But who needs real men, when women can do even better? That’s right. Move over Tulisa – I’m talking about the REAL female boss:

MONISHA ‘The Beastsha’ KALTENBORN

LOOK AT THIS MAGNIFICENT WOMAN.

This is what you need to succeed, boys. Intelligence, class, confidence, sweet glasses and two X chromosomes.

But wait – there’s more.

You can’t have an AWESOME team and an AWESOME car with an AWESOME team principal without two AWESOME drivers – and OH MY GOD ARE THESE DRIVERS AWESOME.

First up, we have the man who will win his first Grand Prix in 2013 (quote me on that) – you don’t want to make him angry, it’s:
    NICO ‘The Incredible’ HÜLKENBERG

HOLY JESUS HE IS SCARY PLEASE DON’T HURT ME NICO

And who’s joining The Hulk? Well, he’s not just a man. He’s not just a driver. He’s special. VERY special. It’s:

ESTEBAN ‘The Chosen One’ GUTIÉRREZ

HALLELUJAH ESTEBAN LET ME WORSHIP YOUR FEET

Wow. That driver line is so SENSATIONAL I don’t even know what else I can say. Except for YES SAUBER! THIS IS IT! THIS IS YOUR TIME! THIS IS THE SEASON YOU RISE UP AND TAKE THE GLORY THAT YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE!

LET’S. DO. THIS. *******S.

Roald
    Participant

First time I laughed out loud browsing this website @Magnificent-Geoffrey

Some quality trolling sir, I’m a fan!

@Roald Trolling? What are you talking about? I’m a Sauber fan.

Bendanarama
    Participant

…Awkward.

DaveF1
    Participant

Is that the Batmobile under the cover?

tmekt
    Participant

Apparently Sauber’s gonna go with closed cockpit already this season judging that picture

electrolite
    Participant
    andae23
    Participant

Esteban ‘the chosen one’ Guttierez?

On a more serious note: Sauber say they will launch the car at 12:00 CET (11:00 GMT) with a livestream on their website. When I go to Sauber’s website, it gives a black page – anyone else having this problem?

sozavele
    Participant

On the Sauber website they have the picture but really big, the cloth they have over it is a bit see through, I may be going mental but it doesn’t look like there is a stepped nose, no closed cockpit as was previously mentioned, this is the on bit which shows a may not be looking properly, but can I see a shark fin.

Bendanarama
    Participant

I’m guessing they’re going with a modesty panel as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@magnificent-geoffrey well that was quite… exaggerated perhaps :P But I definitely hope so and surely Sauber will have a season at least as good as last year’s, which was awesome, and I think Hulkenberg can improve Sauber’s results so far…

andae23
    Participant

In response to my earlier comment: if you get a black page, try another browser -facepalm- that’s just.. noob :/

The nose looks remarkably low to me, reminds me a bit of the GP2 Dallaras.

Adam Tate
    Participant

That was fantastic! Felt like old commentary from the 1940’s.

I do hope Sauber has another breakthrough year. They were honestly unlucky not to win a race last year. Perez needed but half a lap more at Monza and Kobayashi could have pulled a big upset at Spa were it not for the big crash. Hulkenberg showed great poise (for the most part) while leading in Brazil. 2013 really could be their year.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.