F1

sbl on tour 2010

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sbl on tour
    Participant

off to hockenheim later this evening via dublin & frankfurt. hitting the porsche museum in stuttgart tomorrow, then its at the track thursday to sunday, heading to the sensheim museum on the monday (nice colection of F1, sports cars and theres also a concorde)

watch out for the “sbl on tour” flag at the sachs curve, if you watch on the red button on friday we will be at some other corner

will probably bottle out of asking alonso my question (see previous post)

all the best

sbl on tour

Tom L.
    Participant

If you’re going to Stuttgart, find time for the Mercedes museum too, definitely worth a visit, they have among other things some of the 1950s Silver Arrows and some 90s McLarens.

sbl on tour
    Participant

didnt get to the merc museum but did porsche and sinsheim and also the merc stand and all its attractions on the saturday, what can I say, MAGIC

sbl on tour
    Participant

watched the gp from sachs, brilliant, couldnt figure how alonso was going to pass massa, but I knew he would, it wasnt till about midnight when I found out how!

spoiled my day somewhat

still if herr vettel hadnt done that dodgy move at the start nando would have had a lights to flag victory

I suppose that will have to wait until next week

sbl on tour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.