F1

Schumacher preparing for next year

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wasiF1
    Participant

Michael Schumacher has started to turn his attention towards next season in the belief an eighth world title is already out of reach.

http://www.espnstar.com/motorsport/f1/news/detail/item452816/Schumacher-preparing-for-next-year/

sw6569
    Participant

personally I still think that if his performance doesn’t pick up before the end of the year (he’s performing well, but not as good as he once was) then he may not be around for next year. Hopefully he will be though!

Casanova
    Participant

I can’t help but wonder that if Merc had been focussing on developing their car for pure speed, rather than for Schumacher-suitability, then Rosberg could have been still in the title hunt as he was a few races ago.

Catalina
    Participant

Even though Merc is only another incarnation, I’m pretty sure they still need to find the ideal personal to work with. So, no wonder why Michael is looking for 2011 season.

Gurpz
    Participant

I think it’s fair to say the car just isn’t good enough. Merc HAVE developed the car for speed and not just for Schumacher. Put Schumacher in the RB06 and he would be leading the championship.

rfs
    Participant

I’m going a bit off topic here, but can you imagine how he’d look if he had driven that F60 last year???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.