• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 3 hours, 6 minutes ago

F1 discussion

schumacher

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sbl on tour sbl on tour 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Fixy
    Fixy
    Participant

If Schumacher can win, he drives the fastest and wins with a good margin.

But if he can’t he starts killing other drivers to make sure he still wins because no one managed to pass him.

Profile photo of sbl on tour
    sbl on tour
    Participant

must say i like integrity, something herr S (and his bruv) dont have,

from the day he put hill off , ive always seen him as a dodgy dealer, time he jacked it in and took his merchandise wif him

when I went to germany the other week I gave him the benefit of doubt,and thought he would perform, well I was wrong and you know what… he was rubbish, all weekend!

think its time for heidfeld to come back, in fact he could replace one of those two toro rossers, losing one of those 2 comedians would be no loss either come to think of it

Profile photo of David-A
    David-A
    Participant

Well, for one, there is no such thing as a “Toro Rosser”. Next is the fact that Buemi and Alguersuari are still very much “up and coming” drivers, who have a huge capacity to improve even though they are performing rather well in what is obviously a B-team to Red Bull. Not to mention Heidfeld isn’t exactly young, and didn’t exactly set the world on fire when he was in F1. I would like to see Heidfeld return, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves in terms of how good he was.

Profile photo of sbl on tour
    sbl on tour
    Participant

thought toro rosser was quite a good name myself

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.