F1

Senna movie by Asif Kapadia

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

A poignant tribute to one of sports greatest racing drivers. What did everyone else think? I was recently commissioned by the director Asif Kapadia to create artwork for the film which can be seen on the link below.

Next up Rush. A biography of Formula 1 champion driver Niki Lauda and the 1976 crash that almost claimed his life directed by Ron Howard.

Senna

McFillin
    Participant

This is really good but i personally think using a yellow and green theme instead of the purple would make it look even better.

Chicane85
    Participant

shame really that french I***t at the helm of FIA, depriving senna from his title…

Any better!?

Senna (Brazil)

DamionShadows
    Participant

Looks pretty good to me! The new colors tie in really well considering he’s from Brazil (which was kind of the point huh? :D )

Anonymous
    Inactive

Doesn’t the film already have its artwork, considering it’s been around for, what, a year now?

This was made on request from director Asif Kapadia

Sarah

The original was fine.

Sarah

Senna was great, too bad a wheel killed him

McFillin
    Participant

Much better with the new colors. Great job

Estesark
    Participant

It’s an interesting image, with Prost inside Senna like that. In my opinion it takes a little too much attention away from Senna. It’s a very nice design otherwise, but shouldn’t you be asking Asif Kapadia what he thinks, rather than us?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@russellford For what purpose? Just as a promotional poster? Just interested as to what the brief was to add some context.

The poster was designed for personal use only not distribution. However, after delivery of the design to Asif I thought I would share the concept and finished product with fellow F1 Fanatics who may have also enjoyed the film.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.