• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 2 hours, 19 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Silverstone 2011 camping, help needed.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of sw6569 sw6569 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bn86
    Participant

Hi,

Im going to Silverstone this year with a 3 day general admission and camping pass,but im in a bit of a pickle! The Silverstone website messed up my booking and put me in Whittlebury park, when I asked for Woodlands campsite as thats where the rest of my group are. They say they cant change my camping pass!

I can either camp in Whittlebury solo but that wont be too fun.

I could find a woodlands pass on ebay but it would go very expensive, and i dont konw if it would work having a pass not booked along with my tickets.

I heard somewhere that you can pay to get into woodlands on the gate, but I dont know how much it will be, or if they would let me in!

I’d rather be with the rest of my group of friends that are going, but I don’t know what to do, any ideas? any help is greatly appreciated

kearnsie

Hi,

Yes you can turn up at woodlands ( I think is around 20 per person per night) but it’s generally full come Friday morning and with this yes attendance up it is a lottery.. I have camped there twice and also tried a number of times and not got in..

Can you not squeeze in the car with the rest of your friends?

Robbie

forgive me if im wrong, but i believe that questions about going to see a grand prix should be posted here:

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/f1-2011-season/2011-f1-calendar/2011-british-grand-prix-discussion/

i imagine a moderator (or if your lucky the great Keith himself) will close the thread

sorry

sw6569
    Participant

JustAnF1Fanatic is correct. Check that link out for answers to your query, thanks!

Topic Closed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.