F1

Sky F1 HD channel blocked

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve tried viewing the Sky F1 channel and it is blocked telling me I need to upgrade to Sky Sports (I upgraded to the HD package in order to get the F1 when it moved from the BBC).

I rang Sky up and was told it will definitely be available for the start of the season, but I can clearly see that programmes related to F1 testing are being shown now!

Is anyone else experiencing this or are sky feeding me a load of BS?

If you have the Sky Sports package does the channel work for you? I’m wondering if this is related to just the HD package.

Thanks.

PhilEReid
    Participant

I only have the HD package but can still view Sky F1.

Wasn’t Sky F1 supposed to move over to the Sky Sports package instead of the HD package, or is that something that was never confirmed?

Leigh
    Participant

I only have the HD package, and I can currently watch the F1 channel – so I would say they are feeding you a line. The channel is airing programs so you should be able to watch it.

I’d phone now and get it sorted. Don’t wait until the first race.

Rob
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback.

I rang Sky back and was getting feed the same BS. I insisted there was an issue and pointed out that others with the same package setup were able to watch it. In the end they pushed a refresh to my box and I’m able to watch it again. Happy days.

If you have what Sky call the legacy HD F1 package i.e. you took the offer when Sky first got the F1, then according to the operator Sky have no plans to change this. If you are a new subscriber then you will have to go with the Sky Sports package.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.