If you want to talk about a driver getting plenty good luck then it is Button
Canada -I watched the whole race and a number of factors were in Buttons favour.
1. Alonso had the pace to win the race but Button took him out. Hamilton was also taken out.
2. A lot of cars dropped out of the field helping Button in the process.
3. Most of the cars he overtook were all on used rubber
He over took those cars using DRS, and having a safety car helped him.
4. Schumacher and Webber battling helped Button gain sector time.
5. Vettel was on older tyres than Button so he had less grip causing him to slide and gift the victory Button.
Hungary- Was fortunate Hamiltons tyres were worn down causing him to spin and he got a penalty for nearly taking out a FI. Gifting Victory to Button.
Suzuka- Red Bulls were suffering from a lot of blistering on the tyres,slowing down their pace, Hamilton was beginning to close on Vettel, but then he picked up a puncture gifting Button the lead, at the closing stages of the race Fernando Alonso was advancing in on Button but then got held up in traffic allowing Button to take inherit a win.
So Button is your man for getting a lot of luck in 2011.