F1

Students trying to take down the Canadian GP?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    raymondu999
    Participant
    Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

#OccupyPitLane?

I’m in.

You print the flyers off. I’ll contact Rage Against the Machine.

David-A
    Participant

Doubt it will work.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

They’ve been pretty successful so far …

xbx-117
    Participant

Haha, art students. Pretty much sums it all up.

robk23
    Participant

Considering how ‘well’ the Bahrain GP went (within the boundaries of the circuit anyway) I don’t think this will be a big problem.

Maciek
    Participant

@xbx-117

art students. Pretty much sums it all up

…or it would, I guess, except that ‘Arts’ in the article is just a misleading rendition/translation of Canadian university discipline categories – what they mean is social sciences and humanities.

Whether they’ll actually target the race, I don’t know, but Quebec’s Education Minister just resigned earlier this week and there’s been some pretty violent clashes with police. The students seems actually really well organised and are very determined + they’re getting increasingly vocal support from parents and professors + the government seems unwilling to bend = I wouldn’t at all rule out disturbances at the GP.

Kingshark
    Participant

I’m convinced Canada cares about it’s worldwide reputation more than Bahrain, so I think they’ll have it under control. No real problem for F1.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

Have to say, as I’m approaching Uni myself (granted in the UK, but still) I don’t blame them 1 iota

nerf u

i will be there to kick them you now were.i cant stand when people use someones event to further there own.nerf them i say

cpfcfan
    Participant

Haha, art students. Pretty much sums it all up.

+1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.